Meet Adley DaSilva and the staff of Cosmetica Plastic Surgery
TRUST is the feeling we are looking for within our patients. Here you can find an amazing team of specialists, and the best service, our 5 star reviews in Google proves it.
To ensure your maximum safety and comfort, we created our facility in accordance with strict national standards.
MEET PA ADLEY DASILVA
- Bachelors in Premed Biology (Minor in Finance)
- University of Miami
- Masters in Medical Science
- NOVA South Eastern University
Trained with world renowned physicians in their fields such as:
- Dr. Jeffrey Epstein (Hair Transplant) – Dr. Shino Bay Aguilera (Dermal Fillers)
- Dr. Jack Zamora (Renuvion®)
- Dr. Grant Hamlet (VASER Lipo)
- Dr. Alfredo Hoyos (VASER Lipo)
- Total Definer Vaser Hi Definition Liposculpture
- PDO Threads
- J-Plazty by Dr. Jack Zamora
Adley DaSilva’s passion to devote his career to aesthetics was intensified during his plastic surgery clinical rotation with top influential names in aesthetics such as Dr. Shino Bay Aguilera and Dr. Jason Pozner. He also had the great opportunity to be trained by the best in their fields, Dr. Grant Hamet and Dr. Alfredo Hoyos (VASER Lipo), Dr. Jeffrey Epstein (Hair Transplant), Dr. Jack Zamora (J-Plazma), and Dr. Shino Bay Aguilera (Botox & Fillers).
Adley DaSilva truly enjoys the medicinal and artistic approach to aesthetic enhancements. His goal is to always deliver the latest technique, technology, and natural-looking results to every patient. Adley DaSilva looks forward to designing a unique aesthetic enhancement program that will give you a more youthful, toned, and defined appearance.
MEET DR LUIS VINAS
Our Aesthetic team works closely with our medical director and plastic surgeon, a nationally recognized, board-certified plastic surgeon who is highly trained and experienced in providing patients with unparalleled services and results.
Dr. Luis A. Viñas is the practice leader at L.A. Vinas Plastic Surgery and Med Spa, with offices in both West Palm Beach and Port St. Lucie, Florida. He’s board-certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery and has earned national recognition for his expert surgical techniques and minimally invasive procedures.
He has privileges at several Florida hospitals and also maintains memberships within medical societies, including the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, The American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Palm Beach County Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons, American College of Surgeons, and Palm Beach Medical Society. Dr. Viñas is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. He is Chief of Plastic Surgery at the Good Samaritan Medical Center and a Top Doctor on RealSelf.
Dr. Viñas specializes in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, including facelifts, tummy tucks, breast augmentation, single-stage breast reconstruction, liposuction, body contouring, and anti-aging procedures.
MEET 1st ASSISTANT FERNANDO GABALDON
- medical specialist in plastic and reconstructive surgery pontifical catholic university of argentina, buenos aires, argentina 2003.
- general surgeon at jose maria vargas hospital, vargas, venezuela 1997.
- medical surgeon at university of the andes (ula), merida, venezuela 1993.
- fellowship in breast reconstructive surgery at european school of breast oncology, buenos aires, argentina 2002
- fellowship in acute burn patients at pontifical catholic university of argentina, las malvinas, argentina 2001.
- fellowship in lower limb reconstruction at pontifical catholic university of argentina, buenos aires, argentina 2000 certifications
- surgical assistant american board certified. ( absa ).
- number 14-502. september 06,2014
- american board of surgical assistants. re-certified july 1, 2016/ recertification july 1 , 2018 , july 1 ,2020.
- diploma laser and light based hair removal or reduction at florida medical college august 2013
- registered medical assistant
- rma registry number ma2013053598 at florida registry of medical assistant healthcare professionals registry of the united states may 2013
- diploma electrologist at florida medical college august 2013
- acls and bcls certification
Medical Doctor with 20+ years experience and 13 years specialization in Plastic Surgery. Recipient of numerous national and international recognition and awards; speaker at plastic surgery and aesthetic conferences. Focused in aesthetic surgery and facial rejuvenation.
MEET OUR STAFF
Office Manager / Aesthetician / Massage Therapist
Shannon brings 11 years of experience in managing and opening spas. She also brings her 15 years of experience as a Massage Therapist and Esthetician to the practice and provides patients with lymphatic massages post-surgery and performs various cosmetic procedures. She believes in working as a Team and uplifting the staff so we have a positive working atmosphere.
Sales Manager / Skin Specialist / Eyelash Artist
Kiomy is a dentist by trade but decided to focus her career in the Aesthetics arena. She currently holds a license as an Aesthetician and also Laser Technician. In addition, to seeing patients and recommending the best protocol to take care of their skin, she also assists with managing the office and patient relation.
Patient Care Coordinator / Surgical Tech
Diane comes to us from Porcaro Plastic Surgery where she worked for 8 years. She is a Certified Surgical Tech with over 10 years of experience and a Certified Skin Care Specialist with an emphasis on Facial Rejuvenation. Diane is very knowledgeable in every aspect of patient care and is always ready to assist with their needs.
TALK TO AN EXPERT
Fill up the form and our team will get back to you within 24 hours
LEARN MORE ABOUT PLASTIC SURGERY
How can you avoid the common risks of plastic surgery?
Medicine is a constantly evolving science and all advances in technology used to monitor patients during surgery, in the safety of anesthetic drugs and in the effectiveness of the surgical techniques currently used, have led to surgery currently proving to be quite safe.
Considering plastic surgery? Is it right for you?
Over the past two centuries, there has been steady progress in all areas of medicine. The area of plastic and reconstructive surgery has not been the exception to this and this specialty has been one of those that have had greater impact due to the development of more and better techniques throughout this time.