Anti-Aging IV Therapy is an intravenous therapy is a strong blend of antioxidants including B-Complex, L- Glycine, L- Lysine, Methylcobalamin (B-12), Vitamin C and Glutathione, as well as other vitamins that support strong cognition and healthy aging. This IV should be used in a series of ten IVs to help support the repair mechanism in the body while strengthening brain function, bones, connective tissue, and energy.
IV Drip Therapy works by injecting nutrients directly into your blood, bypassing the digestive system. When you take a vitamin orally, it passes through your digestive system the same way anything you eat passes through it.
Naturally, your digestive system filters out much of what passes through it. If you take a vitamin orally, your cells will probably only absorb about 20% of the nutrients.
Instead, IV therapy skips that step and provides your body vitamins and nutrients where it needs them the most. This allows your cells to absorb more of the vitamins and minerals. With IV Drip therapy, you get 100% cell absorption.
The most important components of an IV drip are its ingredients. Each ingredient in the Anti-Aging IV Therapy is intended to rejuvenate and hydrate your cells. A few of the primary ingredients and their health benefits are as follows:
- B-Complex-B vitamins are water-soluble vitamins that have a huge role in cell metabolism. The presence of B vitamins is essential to prevent myriad health problems. They are also essential for growth, development, and other bodily functions. They occur naturally in plant and animal food sources, though not in high concentration.
- L-Glycine-Glycine is an amino acid, one of the building blocks of protein. Glycine is required for the synthesis of proteins within the body. It provides support for the growth and maintenance of tissues. It also stimulates the synthesis of important bodily substances like hormones and enzymes.
- L-Lysine –Lysine is a building block for protein and is one of a few amino acids that your body does not make. You need to obtain levels of lysine from your diet. Lysine has a multitude of benefits, including improving your calcium absorption and blocking arginine. By blocking arginine, lysine helps block and treat cold sores.
- Vitamin C-Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin. Humans cannot make their own vitamin C and must obtain it through their diet. Vitamin C is important for the creation of collagen, which is an important structural component in our blood cells. Vitamin C is also involved in the cellular process of moving fat into the mitochondria to be converted into energy.
- Methylcobalamin-This is the natural form of B12. Vitamin B12 is essential for proper digestion, absorption of foods, and to metabolize carbs and fat. It’s helpful to maintain healthy nerve cells as well as red blood cells. The creation of DNA requires B12.
- Glutathione-Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant. It contains cysteine, which is an amino acid that is needed for producing energy and proper immune function. It expels free radicals, which contribute to aging and some diseases, from the blood.
The frequency of an IV drip depends entirely on the person and also on the type of IV drip. Each patient will require a personalized regimen.
On a general basis, however, two IV drips a month is safe for most people, as long as they have a healthy heart and liver.
With an anti-aging IV treatment, you may begin to see exponential results the more treatments you have. At this point, you may not need treatments as often as two per month.
- General Nutrition
- Drug Detox
- Athletic Training
- Asthma Attacks
- Fatigue (including chronic fatigue syndrome)
- Common Colds
- Seasonal Allergies
- Cardiovascular Disease