The Super Immune IV Therapy adds some extra immune-boosting ingredients to the Immune IV to support your immune system and help fight off illness. This IV contains Tri- Amino Blend with the addition of Zinc and Lysine. The Super Immune IV has the addition of three powerful B vitamins along with a strong dose of the body’s most powerful antioxidant, glutathione added at the end of the intravenous therapy. With these additions, this is a great choice for general nutritional supplementation and an immune system boost year-round.
Like the Supercharged Myer IV Therapy, and like many other IV therapies, the Super Immune IV Therapy has a basis in the Myers Cocktail.
IV Drip Therapy works by injecting nutrients directly into your blood, bypassing the digestive system. When you take a vitamin orally, it passes through your digestive system the same way anything you eat passes through it.
Naturally, your digestive system filters out much of what passes through it. If you take a vitamin orally, your cells will probably only absorb about 20% of the nutrients.
Instead, IV therapy skips that step and provides your body vitamins and nutrients where it needs them the most. This allows your cells to absorb more of the vitamins and minerals. With IV Drip therapy, you get 100% cell absorption.
- Tri-Amino-The three amino acids are ornithine, arginine, and citrulline. These produce antioxidant effects and increase protein synthesis. These amino acids can reduce blood pressure, widen your blood vessels, and improve overall cardiovascular health.
- Zinc and Lysine-Zinc is an important aspect of nutrition. It stimulates at least 100 different enzymes, and it takes only a very small intake of zinc to reap these benefits. Zinc also has benefits for wound healing and promoting a healthy immune system, part of the reason we choose to include it in the Super Immune IV Therapy. Lysine is a building block for protein and is one of a few amino acids that your body does not make. You need to obtain levels of lysine from your diet. Lysine has a multitude of benefits, including improving your calcium absorption and blocking arginine. By blocking arginine, lysine helps block and treat cold sores.
- B-Complex-B vitamins are water-soluble vitamins that have a huge role in cell metabolism. The presence of B vitamins is essential to prevent myriad health problems. They are also essential for growth, development, and other bodily functions. They occur naturally in plant and animal food sources, though not in high concentration. The three B-complex vitamins are B12, B6, and B5.
- Glutathione-Glutathione is, as we already said, the body’s most powerful antioxidant. It contains cysteine, which is an amino acid that is needed for producing energy and proper immune function. It expels free radicals, which contribute to aging and some diseases, from the blood.
The frequency of an IV drip depends entirely on the person and also on the type of IV drip. Each patient will require a personalized regimen.
On a general basis, however, two IV drips a month is safe for most people, as long as they have a healthy heart and liver.
If you suffer from an aggressive autoimmune disease or another chronic illness, weekly IV treatments might be necessary. In some patients and some disorders, there is a progressive improvement with continued IV treatment. In these cases, we can extend the time between each IV session.
- Immune Support
- Reduce severity and duration of colds
- General Nutrition
- Seasonal Allergies
- All Infections
- Post Surgery
- Wound Therapy