Supercharged Myer IV Therapy contains several vitamins, minerals, and amino acids such as B-Complex, Glutathione, Trace Minerals, Vitamin C, Magnesium, and Calcium, as well as other vitamins that are great for general nutritional supplementation. IV Drip Therapy works by injecting nutrients directly into your blood, bypassing the digestive system. When you take a vitamin orally, it passes through your digestive system the same way anything you eat passes through it.
Naturally, your digestive system filters out much of what passes through it. If you take a vitamin orally, your cells will probably only absorb about 20% of the nutrients.
Instead, IV therapy skips that step and provides your body vitamins and nutrients where it needs them the most. This allows your cells to absorb more of the vitamins and minerals. With IV Drip therapy, you get 100% cell absorption.
What is Supercharged Myers IV Therapy?
The Supercharged Myer IV is based on the Myers’ Cocktail, but with a higher dosage of nutrients.
John Myer was a well-known doctor that pioneered Nutritional IV therapies in Boston. Dr. Myer also researched outcomes using ingredients in the Myer IV. Most nutritional IV therapies use a variation of the Myers IV.
With the Supercharged Myer IV Therapy, we’ve taken Dr. Myer’s work and enhanced it. It contains ingredients that originate with the original IV therapy but built up to provide even more nutritional value for your body.
The Supercharged Myers IV Therapy is great for general physical maintenance, but it also has benefits for fighting a multitude of ailments. It contains many vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
What’s In Supercharged Myers IV Therapy?
The most important component of any IV therapy is the ingredients. We already talked generally about the ingredients in the Supercharged Myers IV Therapy. Let’s talk about each one more specifically.
Basic Vitamins in Supercharged Myer IV Therapy
- B-Complex –B vitamins are water-soluble vitamins that have a huge role in cell metabolism. The presence of B vitamins is essential to prevent myriad health problems. They are also essential for growth, development, and other bodily functions. They occur naturally in plant and animal food sources, though not in high concentration.
- Methylcobalamin –This is the natural form of B12. Vitamin B12 is essential for proper digestion, absorption of foods, and to metabolize carbs and fat. It’s helpful to maintain healthy nerve cells as well as red blood cells. The creation of DNA requires B12.
- Pyridoxine –Pyridoxine is another name for Vitamin B6. It is part of the B-complex of vitamins. However, B6 is essential for brain development and helps create serotonin, dopamine, epinephrine, and norepinephrine.
- Vitamin C-Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin. Humans cannot make their own vitamin C and must obtain it through their diet. Vitamin C is important for the creation of collagen, which is an important structural component in our blood cells. Vitamin C is also involved in the cellular process of moving fat into the mitochondria to be converted into energy.
Complex Vitamins and Minerals in IV Therapy
- L-Carnitine –Carnitine is a nutrient that aids the body in converting fat to energy. It does this by increasing certain enzymes the body needs to metabolize sugars, starches, and other carbs. Anyone who exercises regularly will benefit from Carnitine. It reduces the accumulation of lactic acid. During exercise, lactic acid is responsible for the burning you feel in your muscles.
- Glutathione –Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant. It contains cysteine, which is an amino acid that is needed for producing energy and proper immune function. It expels free radicals from the blood.
- Tri Amino –The three amino acids are ornithine, arginine, and citrulline. These produce antioxidant effects and increase protein synthesis. These amino acids can reduce blood pressure, widen your blood vessels, and improve overall cardiovascular health.
- Multitrace-Multitrace will help the plasma in your body maintain proper levels of zinc, copper, manganese, selenium, and chromium.
- Calcium Gluconate-Your body does not produce calcium and depends on your diet to get the proper supply. Calcium is required to circulate blood, move muscles, and produce hormones. A lack of calcium could cause bone problems like osteoporosis.
- Magnesium Chloride –Magnesium is essential for many different functions of the body. It plays an important role in neurochemical transmissions, as well as the relaxation and contraction of muscles. Magnesium chloride can also widen your blood vessels. It has been used to treat seizures and migraine headaches.
How Often Should I Get A Nutritional IV Drip?
The frequency of an IV drip depends entirely on the person and also on the type of IV drip. Each patient will require a personalized regimen.
On a general basis, however, two IV drips a month is safe for most people, as long as they have a healthy heart and liver.
This IV contains several vitamins, minerals, and amino acids such as B-Complex, Glutathione, Trace Minerals, Vitamin C, Magnesium and Calcium, as well as other vitamins that are great for general nutritional supplementation.
What are the Benefits of Supercharged Myer IV Therapy?
- General Nutrition
- Drug Detox
- Athletic Training
- Asthma Attacks
- Fatigue (including chronic fatigue syndrome)
- Common Colds
- Seasonal Allergies
- Cardiovascular Disease